Dealing with sweat and body odour
Most of us have the problem of excessive sweat and body odour. Here is how you can deal with it.
1. Squeeze a lemon into a bucket of water and then take a bath with this water.
2. Use a soap that contains lemon extracts.
Godrej bath soap(lime+alovera)
Liril Lime soap
3. Scrub a lemon on you face and then wash it off after 10 minutes. Doing this will remove the dullness from your face.
4. You can also scrub the lemon on your armpit at night and then leave it and take a shower in the morning. This will reduce the ph level of the armpit and hence will result in reducing the sweat and overcoming the body odour to some extent.
5. Other than this, use a strong antiperspirant deodorant and more importantly apply it on your skin and not on your cloths.
6. Drink enough of water and stay hydrated.
7. Use an umbrella whenever you go out in sun.
8. Include fruits in your diet.
9. Avoid hot drinks like tea or coffee.
1.You can use the lemon to scrub all the parts of your body where it sweats the most.
Lemon is a wonder fruit for your body. It is a powerhouse of vital nutrients as well as antioxidants that are essential for restoring your health and rejuvenating the entire physical system. Lemon water is rich in vitamin c which enables it to fight with bacteria. Even though lemon are citrus fruit, they have an amazing capacity of balancing the ph level of the body.
Thanks for reading :)
Do let me know how useful it was for you, in the comment section.